Participation is easy:
- Open a 12-month Save to Win Share Certificate with at least $25. This is your first entry into that month’s drawing.
- Make deposits into your share certificate each month. Every $25 deposit earns you an entry into the drawings, up to 10 prize entires per month.
Our free prize-linked savings program rewards members for contributing to their own savings account.
Astera Credit Union Sponsored prizes are:
- One (1) winning entry will be randomly selected to receive a $50.00 cash prize each month
- One (1) winning entry will be randomly selected to receive a $100.00 cash prize each quarter
Save to Win State prizes are:
- 175 winning entries will be randomly selected to receive a $25.00 cash prize each month
- Two (2) winning entries will be randomly selected to receive a $5,000.00 cash prize each quarter
- Ten (10) winning entries will be randomly selected to receive a $1,000.00 cash prize each quarter
- 17 winning entries will be randomly selected to receive a $500.00 cash prize each quarter
You might also be interested in...
Looking for more information about CDs, read our blog.
Earn high rate, while rewards earned on your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking transfer directly into Kasasa Saver each month.
Save to Win Survey
If you'd like to complete our new member survey, please click here.
Certificates of Deposit
Name Minimum Balance Dividend/ Interest Rate APY 6 Month $500 0.40% 0.40% One Year $500 0.50% 0.50% 18 Month $500 0.50% 0.50% Two Year $500 0.60% 0.60% Three Year $500 0.65% 0.65% Four Year $500 0.75% 0.75% Five Year $500 0.90% 0.90% Five Year Jumbo $50,000 1.14% 1.15% Save to Win $25 0.75% 0.75%
Frequently Asked Questions
Security is something that we take very seriously at ChangEd. We've worked hard to ensure that our members information is, and continues to be, secure.
- Banking credentials(which are never stored on our servers and are encrypted via bank-level security standards)
- Personal information(which is kept in a secure database for payment and account set up purposes only)
- Anythingelse that you share with us!
If you have more questions about how your information is being used and stored, please send us an email! We want you to feel safe/relaxed throughout this entire process.
Once you link your main spending account, ChangEd analyzes your transactions and makes transfers (based on your round-ups) to your ChangEd account.
ChangEd makes transfers when your accumulated change reaches at least $5 in roundups. We never withdraw more than $10 in one day in case you go on a spending spree and a ton of roundups occur. Once your ChangEd account reaches the balance threshold you set, the money will be transferred to your student loan debt.
This is probably the toughest part of the whole process but we make it super easy. With most common student loan servicers you can use your online login credentials that you created with your servicer to securely link your loan information.
The second option would be to manually enter your loan info if your servicer is not covered with direct linking. This can be challenging sometimes so to compensate for that, we've built out a resources page to help you find all of the required information.
Our resource page will provide you a clear step by step guide to retrieving your (purposely hidden) information from a list of the most common servicers. We’ve got your back!
ChangEd supports all Federal and Private Student Loans. If you need help filling out your student loan information please email us at email@example.com
ChangEd is free to download on the App Store and the usual $1 per month fee is waived for Astera members!
You can save thousands of dollars, shave years off of your loan, and reduce the need to budget for extra payments for only a buck a month! Seems like a fair deal, don’t you think?
Direct Deposit is a free, convenient and reliable service where members may have their regularly recurring checks deposited automatically to the credit union by EFT (electronic funds transfer).
Our Routing Number/ABA is 272481952.
Under the requirements of the Patriot Act, all banks must do an identity check on a new customer. They use "customer identification programs" (CIP) that compare your name, address, date of birth, and other facts to the information contained on your credit report. Your credit score would not be damaged by that step.
The CIP regulations require institutions to implement reasonable procedures for:
- Verifying the identity of any person seeking to open an account, to the extent reasonable and practicable
- Maintaining records of the information used to verify the person’s identity, including name, address, and other identifying information.
Banks also review ChexSystems and sometimes credit report data during the process of determining if a customer qualifies to open a new account. Under FCRA regulations, the bank has to have a permissible purpose such as "intend[ing] to use the information in connection with a credit transaction involving the consumer" in order to pull a credit report and must obtain the consumer’s consent first. A hard inquiry like this could cause a small credit score ding.
Kasasa Saver is our savings account that pairs with our Kasasa Checking accounts. This savings account comes with high dividends earnings.
Save to Win
Build your savings, and earn chances to win.
It's easy to get started!
Contact us today.