Participation is easy:
- Open a 12-month Save to Win Share Certificate with at least $25. This is your first entry into that month’s drawing.
- Make deposits into your share certificate each month. Every $25 deposit earns you an entry into the drawings, up to 10 prize entires per month.
Our free prize-linked savings program rewards members for contributing to their own savings account.
Astera Credit Union Sponsored prizes are:
- One (1) winning entry will be randomly selected to receive a $50.00 cash prize each month
- One (1) winning entry will be randomly selected to receive a $100.00 cash prize each quarter
Save to Win State prizes are:
- 175 winning entries will be randomly selected to receive a $25.00 cash prize each month
- Two (2) winning entries will be randomly selected to receive a $5,000.00 cash prize each quarter
- Ten (10) winning entries will be randomly selected to receive a $1,000.00 cash prize each quarter
- 17 winning entries will be randomly selected to receive a $500.00 cash prize each quarter
You might also be interested in...
Looking for more information about CDs, read our blog.
Earn high rate, while rewards earned on your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking transfer directly into Kasasa Saver each month.
Save to Win Survey
If you'd like to complete our new member survey, please click here.
Certificates of Deposit
Name Minimum Balance Dividend/ Interest Rate APY 6 Month $500 1.34% 1.35% One Year $500 1.74% 1.75% 18 Month $500 1.79% 1.80% Two Year $500 1.88% 1.90% Three Year $500 2.08% 2.10% Four Year $500 2.08% 2.10% Five Year $500 2.23% 2.25% Five Year Jumbo $50,000 2.33% 2.35% Save to Win $25 0.75% 0.75%
Frequently Asked Questions
Direct Deposit is a free, convenient and reliable service where members may have their regularly recurring checks deposited automatically to the credit union by EFT (electronic funds transfer).
Our Routing Number/ABA is 272481952.
Under the requirements of the Patriot Act, all banks must do an identity check on a new customer. They use "customer identification programs" (CIP) that compare your name, address, date of birth, and other facts to the information contained on your credit report. Your credit score would not be damaged by that step.
The CIP regulations require institutions to implement reasonable procedures for:
- Verifying the identity of any person seeking to open an account, to the extent reasonable and practicable
- Maintaining records of the information used to verify the person’s identity, including name, address, and other identifying information.
Banks also review ChexSystems and sometimes credit report data during the process of determining if a customer qualifies to open a new account. Under FCRA regulations, the bank has to have a permissible purpose such as "intend[ing] to use the information in connection with a credit transaction involving the consumer" in order to pull a credit report and must obtain the consumer’s consent first. A hard inquiry like this could cause a small credit score ding.
Kasasa Saver is our savings account that pairs with our Kasasa Checking accounts. This savings account comes with high dividends earnings.
Save to Win
Build your savings, and earn chances to win.
It's easy to get started!
Contact us today.