The smarter way to save
A health savings account is a smart way to use pre-tax* dollars for qualified medical expenses. And you own the account, not your employer, which means the money rolls over year-to-year.
So whether you need to pay for healthcare in the next six months or the next sixty years, the money is yours to use, tax-free. Talk to an Astera representative about opening one that works together with your heath care plan.
- Use pre-tax* dollars to fund qualified medical expenses
- Must be covered under a high deductible healthcare plan
- Cannot be claimed as a dependent or enrolled in Medicare
- Earn competitive dividends on the entire balance, compounded daily and paid monthly
Even more benefits!
- No setup or annual fees or monthly service fee
- Money rolls over year-to-year automatically
- No “use it or lose it” policy
- HSA is owned by you, not your employer
- Easy withdrawal access through multiple channels
- No minimum opening deposit requirement