We are excited to announce that, starting Monday, June 29, 2020, Astera CU branch lobbies will be open. We still encourage you to utilize our convenient mobile or online banking, ATMs, drive-thru service, or Virtual Branch but we are available to assist you if you prefer to come in. If you are planning to visit an Astera CU branch, please note the following:
- We recommend you make an appointment to help eliminate the potential for longer than normal wait times as we limit the number of members allowed in the lobby at a time to ensure proper social distancing. Our staff will control this and members with appointments will be given priority over walk-ins. To schedule an appointment with our staff prior to visiting our branches, click here.
- For the protection of our members and employees, we ask that you stay home if you’ve been sick, are feeling sick, or have traveled recently. We also ask that you wear a mask and remain at least six feet away from others during your visit. Our staff will be wearing face masks and observing social distancing as well.
- You may be asked to lower your mask briefly so we can verify your identity.
- We will have social distancing markers inside and outside the branch to ensure proper distancing of members as you may have to wait in line.
In addition to our lobbies re-opening, please note our hours of operation will be changing. Effective Monday, June 29, 2020 our hours at all drive-thru windows, Virtual Branch, Administration Office, and Astera CU branches, including the Ionia Branch, will be as follows:
- Monday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Wednesday 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
- Saturday 9:00 – 1:00pm (DeWitt closed)
For a detailed breakdown of our suggested methods of service for your banking needs, please see the graph below.
We look forward to serving you and we can’t wait to see you again! If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 800.323.0048.