Online Banking Login
For more than 25 years, Larry has been working with individuals, families and businesses to develop investment and wealth management strategies that carefully consider clients' goals, objectives and unique individual needs. Whether you are just starting a retirement or investment plan, have complex financial needs, or just want to review your portfolio, Larry will be available to meet you at any Astera branch.
As a client, you are familiar with the tremendous value an investment program offers you in growing and preserving your wealth through personalized and dedicated service. Larry shares our goal of providing Astera members with outstanding services for their investment needs.
- Investment Services
Astera Investment Services
Here at Astera Credit Union, we are committed to helping our members improve their long-term financial success. That's why we formed a partnership with SWBC Investment Services, LLC to offer all Astera Credit Union members access to a full range of investment and insurance services including a complimentary financial review with one of our financial advisors.
With today's economic challenges and diverse investment choices, you need a trusted team to turn to who can simplify the investment process. Whether you are just starting an investment plan or want to review an established portfolio, our financial advisor can help you work toward realizing your financial goals.
- Individual Securities – Stocks and Bonds
- Mutual Funds and Index Funds
Individual and Business Retirement Plans:
- IRAs and Roth IRAs
- 401(k) and 403(b) rollovers
- 529 College Savings Plans/Coverdell Education Accounts
- Life Insurance: Term, Whole Life, Variable Universal Life
- Annuities: Fixed and Variable
- Long-Term Care
Financial Planning Assistance:
- Starting a New Career: Assisting with budgeting income, expenses, savings, and investment options
- Protecting your Family: Examining your savings, investments, and insurance needs
- Changing Jobs: Reviewing retirement plan options from past and present employees
- Saving for Retirement: Analyzing adequate income needs
- Funding College: Determining the appropriate savings tool
- Transitioning to Retirement: Avoiding costly mistakes
- Preserving Wealth: Creating a lasting legacy
Check the background of an investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
If you need to place a trade, please call SWBC's home office operations department at 1-866-884-2605.
Mike Klorer | SWBC Investment Services, LLC
9311 San Pedro, Suite 600 | San Antonio, TX 78216
Office: 210. 376.3585 | Fax: 210.635.1203 | email@example.com
Securities offered through SWBC Investment Services, LLC, a registered broker/dealer. Member FINRA & SIPC. SWBC Investment Services, LLC & SWBC Investment Company are not affiliated with this institution. Funds should not be considered a deposit of or guaranteed by this institution, may lose value, and are not NCUA/NCUSIF insured.