Online Banking Login
The yourMONEY account isn't just a bank account; it's the way to achieve your financial goals.
The yourMONEY account was created for people between the ages of 15 and 25. It was developed with your unique financial needs and wants in mind. Whether you're just starting out and deciding what college to attend, looking to buy a new car, or saving your extra money to buy your own place, the yourMONEY account will help you manage your finances.
- Earn 1.00% APY* on your savings
- Multiple Checking account types: Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back or Choice Checking
- Not looking for a checking account? We oﬀer Reloadable VISA Debit Card options
- Free Online and Mobile Banking featuring Mobile Check Deposit
- Free Money Desktop (personal finance manager)
- Free Bill Pay
- Free E-Statements
- Access to 30,000 FREE ATMs nationwide at any COOP Network ATM
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. For the yourMONEY Account an interest rate of 1.00% with an APY of 1.00% will be paid only on the portion of your daily balance that is less than $1,000; an interest rate of 0.05% with an APY of 0.05% will be paid only on that portion of your daily balance over $1,000. The annual percentage yield will range from 0.05% to 1.00%, depending on the balance in the account. $5.00 per month Single Service Account Fee will be waived when you are a yourMONEY account holder and are signed up for both e-statements and online banking. Mobile Deposit may request credit union approval. All rates subject to change at any time without notice. Refer to the current Rate and Fee Schedule for any related fees associated with this account.