In the Spring Newsletter we detailed our plans for our youth month with hopes that our branch lobbies would be back to normal. Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic still affecting businesses everywhere, we have decided to alter our plans for youth month. The good news, you still have 3 GREAT WAYS TO WIN!
- Every week the Astera Facebook page will be hosting a week long giveaway for a $25 gift card. Simply ask your youth the question posted on our Facebook page and comment their answer. We will randomly select one (1) winner each week.
Website Scavenger Hunt
- Every week we will hide the image below somewhere on our website. To participate follow these simple steps:
- Look below for the current week’s contest
- Read the clue and search for the image (shown below) on our website
- Click on the image after you have found it to submit your find
- Submit your information
It’s as simple as that! We will select one (1) random winner from all the correct answers for a Kindle Fire 7 Tablet every week.
- Week 1 – This amazing service is a helpful online or mobile tool for your parents to pay their bills. They can even set up automatic payments for multiple vendors or people each month. Find this image below on the page described and you wil be entered to win! This week’s contest has ended.
- Week 2 – This card feels like a debit card, but you don’t have to be 18 or have a checking account to get one! This week’s contest has ended.
- Week 3 – This account is designed specifically for youth turning 15 and will help you save until you’re 25! This week’s contest has ended.
- Week 4 – With this savings account, you can not only save money but you have the chance to win cash prizes from monthly and quarterly drawings of up to $5,000! This week’s contest has ended.
Youth Month Grand Prize Deposit Winner
- We will be selecting one (1) random winner to receive a grand prize of $100 gift card. All you need to do to be entered is make a deposit into your youth account during the month of May of at least $10.
For a complete list of rules, click here.