With the ongoing health and safety concerns of the Coronavirus COVID-19, we want you to know that Astera is closely monitoring reports from the government and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as reviewing the many precautionary measures communities and other businesses are taking against the Coronavirus. Although, it’s currently business as usual at Astera, and no measures have been implemented that would affect how Astera currently conducts business, discussions will be on-going as we learn more about the spread of the virus and its impact. All measures we decide to take in response to this matter, will be done with the health and safety of our members and employees in mind, as that is our top concern. In the meantime, Astera staff has taken additional cleaning precautions to disinfect all member-facing areas of our branches on a daily basis.
We want to remind you of the many account management options available to you, should a scenario occur in which Astera’s branch operations are interrupted. If this were to happen, there are several ways that would allow you on-going access to your account information.
If you aren’t using these services today, please call us to get started. A few of the core electronic services we suggest you sign-up for are:
- Online Banking – easily manage accounts from the comfort of your home computer, free of charge. Log on to easily check account balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, and more!
- Mobile Banking – same great service of online banking provides, but on the go! Use your tablet or smart phone for instant access to your accounts.
- Bill Pay – avoid making late payments and pay bills from your computer. With One-Click Bill pay, pay your bills faster and easier than ever!
- Remote Deposit Capture – avoid unnecessary trips to the bank and deposit checks from your phone. It’s as easy as taking a picture.
- CardNav – take control of your cards with real-time actions and alerts for your Astera debit cards. Set budgeting limits that stay within your goals, or set spending restrictions based on range or vendors.
We also offer many other convenient E-services such as:
- Audio Banking
- Direct Deposit
- MoneyDesktop (financial management service)
- Text Message Alerts
To learn more about Astera’s E-services, visit us at www.AsteraCU.com. To set up a meeting with one of our member service representatives to discuss how you can use your account more efficiently with our E-services, click here.