We Invite You to Get Credit Union Travel Premium for Free!
We are giving away 1-year of Credit Union Travel’s Premium membership ($299 Value) to the first 40 members who
open an Astera MasterCard Premium Rewards Card.
*Offer only available for the first 40 members to sign up for an Astera MasterCard Premium Rewards Card. Once you are approved, you will receive a coupon code for 1-year of free premium membership.
CU Travel Premium
- Receive 500 hotel dollars when you sign up
- Save up to 70% on 1.2 million hotels worldwide
- Receive 240 hotel dollars per year just for being a member
- Earn 10% hotel dollars back with your Astera MasterCard Platinum Rewards card
- Invite 5 friends to enjoy a Standard membership for FREE
- Invite 1 friend to enjoy a Premium membership for FREE
- Exclusive deals at local restaurants and retailers
MasterCard Platinum Rewards
- No annual fee
- No overlimit fee
- 1 point earned on every 1 net dollar(s) in credit card purchases.
- Points redeemable for cash back, gift cards, and limit travel options. Redeemed in Access Point
- 0% APR for the first 12-month on balance transfers
- 2.00% APR for the first 6 months on purchases
- Earn 5,000 points if you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days.
Rewards card details:
- 1 point(s) earned for every $1 net dollar(s) in credit card purchases.
- Points exist on an account for 3 calendar years. ex; 2022 (calendar year 1), 2023 (calendar year 2), 2024 (calendar year 3).
- Members will be notified when points are ready to expire on their statement.
- Spend $1000 in the first 90 days, get 5,000 bonus points (equates to $50).
- Points can be redeemed for cash, gift cards, and limited travel options.
- Cash can be redeemed in $50 increments. Cash can be deposited to member’s account or as a payment to the card. Cash cannot go to pay other Astera loans.
Click here to read the full Consumers Member’s Benefits Guide
Term Rate* MasterCard Platinum Low Rate As low as 11.74% APR* MasterCard Platinum Rewards As low as 16.24% APR* MasterCard Business As low as 14.74% APR* MasterCard Business Rewards As low as 17.74% APR*
*APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates and term are subject to change without notice.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Verify that there is a Contactless symbol on the transaction terminal.
- Tap or hold your Mastercard within 3 inches or so to a transaction terminal.
A contactless card payment utilizes a Radio Frequency (RF) technology, allowing cardholders to “wave” their Contactless card over a Contactless-enabled point of Sale (POS) terminal. The embedded antenna transmits the payment info to the Contactless-enabled terminal using a one-time use code with each transaction. These new features allow for a secure, fast, and easy transaction process.
Your Astera Credit Card comes with complimentary Fraud Alert alerts. Fraud Alerts help fraud prevention by providing 24/7 monitoring of card activity to help protect your account(s) against fraudulent transactions. When unusual spending or transactions appear on your card you will receive a text message asking you to confirm the transaction. If the transaction is not yours by responding to the text will prompt us to block the card and report unauthorized usage.
There are multiple ways to report a card lost or stolen. If you misplaced your card but think it is not lost for good you can log into your Astera Card Controls App and lock your card by clicking the green padlock in the bottom left corner of the card image and the padlock will turn red. Now your card is temporarily blocked. If you find your card click on the padlock again to allow your card to be used for transactions again. If you ultimately deem the card lost in the Astera Card Controls App you can click on the image of the card. In the bottom right corner of the screen click on lost/stolen and follow the prompts to close your card.
The second option if your card is lost or stolen is to call us at 800-323-0048 and choose the option for lost/stolen card to speak to a representative and they will close your card.
Finally, you can visit us at any branch location and one of our team members will help you close and replace your card.
Yes, our cards work with all the major digital wallets, Apple, Google, Samsung, Garmen, etc.
You can update your pin for debit, ATM, or Credit Card by calling our toll-free PIN now number at 1-888-886-0083.
Get CU Travel Premium for 1 Year for Free
Sign Up for a Premium Rewards Credit Card and Get Credit Union Travel Premium 1-Year Membership for Free
and claim your free CU Travel Premium membership!
All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Mastercard and Priceless Cities are registered trademarks, and Mastercard ID Theft Protection and the circles design are trademarks, of Mastercard International Incorporated. ©2019 Mastercard. All rights reserved.