- Small businesses
- Small agricultural cooperatives
- Small aquaculture businesses
- Most private non-profit organ
- Subject to a credit check
- 30-year term
- 3.75% interest for small businesses and 2.5% interest for non-profits
- 1-year payment deferral
- Eligibility based on the size, type of business and financial resources
- No collateral for loans under $25,000
- SBA Loan Application (SBA Form 5 or 5C)
- Tax Information Authorization (IRS Form 4506T)
- Complete copies of the most recent Federal Income Tax Return
- Schedule of Liabilities (SBA Form 2202)
- Personal Financial Statement (SBA Form 413)
Check out our easy to use checking solutions, designed with business owners in mind.
As an SBA approved lender, Astera Credit Union can help you live your dream to start your own business or grow an existing one.
Have questions about Astera's business accounts? Fill out this quick form.
Who is eligible?
SBA Economic Disaster Loan (EIDL)
The SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) program provides small businesses with working capital support to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue that you are experiencing.
To apply for the EIDL loan, please visit the SBA website.
For guidance on how to complete the application, please refer to the step by step walk through by clicking here.
Basic Filing Requirements